What’s up Blueberries!
I wanted to post about relationship advice on Valentine’s Day per my tradition of exactly one year, but February was a wild one and I’m just coming up for air. Big thanks to those who sweetly submitted dilemmas about all things relationships, some of which I’ll address today…
1. I don’t want to go on the apps. Where else can I meet people if I want to start dating again?
2. How do I keep a positive attitude while dating after getting rejected?
3. I feel like I have a lot to offer, but dating isn’t working out for me.
4. What’s the difference between good self-worth and standards that are too high?
5. How do I stay friends with an ex? Should I?
6. How do you know if it’s time to end the relationship, or if it’s just a rough patch?
7. How do I get over a breakup?
Let’s get into it!!